Road car, closely related to the performance model and dividing its DNA, own construction based on a space frame,body made of carbon-kevlar composite, driven by a naturally aspirated V8 engine, centrally located. This car, which is already the third development of the Polish super car, also has active aerodynamics and modern electronic systems in the cabin.
Hussarya 33 has been approved for traffic and can therefore move on public roads. This means starting a test and measuring stage using a car on public roads under the conditions that future car owners will use it.
The car is fully operational and equipped with all electronic, mechanical and aerodynamic systems that will be offered to customers.
Arrinera Hussarya 33 in the road version was presented in April at the Motor Show Poznań 2017.
1. LT-Series V8 engine up to 650 hp
2. Cima gearbox transmits torque to 900 Nm
3. Active aerodynamics consisting of 5 independently controlled aerodynamic sections including a choice of driving modes
4. Carbon fiber and kevlar body with visible structure
5. Three-screen system responsible for displaying the most important driver data.
6. Designed by our Arrinera Body Control Module (ABCM) engineers, this is the central management system for electronics throughout the car.
Arrinera Hussarya GT, who debuted at Goodwood Festival of Speed in 20016, qualified her for the final race on the famous Hill Climb this year.
Arrinera impressed not only the viewers but also the commentators who could not come out admirably as it is possible that the Polish supercar, which first appeared at the Festival last year, this year has been outlining many titled rivals.
The participation of the Polish car in such a prestigious event as Goodwood FoS has no precedent in the history of Polish motorization, with Arrinera confirming its dominance in the GT class and beyond the reach of the most recognizable supercars, which have often had more power.
GT Class Times:
1. Arrusser Hussarya GT3 - 48:28
2. Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - 50:51
3. Ford Mustang GT4 - 53:56
4. McLaren 570S GT4 - 57:76
5. Aston Martin Vantage GTE - 58:17